Happy Friday, lovelies!
It’s almost the last day of this year so I am sharing a time-related DIY today: the wall clock makeover.
I bought a cheap clock from IKEA a year ago and never used it because… let’s be honest: it’s ugly and I like pretty things.
So I grabbed a piece of scrapbooking paper, some scrapbooking numbers, scissors and totally turned this lock into a pretty one in less than 5 minutes! Eeeeeek!
Here’s how I did it:
1. Remove lit from the clock.
2. Remove all the other pieces (including clockwork) too.
3. Use the old dial to cut an equal sized piece of scrapbooking paper.
4. Also use the numbers on the old dial to place your new numbers right.
5. Put everything back together and you are DONE!
That was easy, right?!
I hope you are having a great New Year’s party tomorrow along with all your friends! We will be having a dinner Raclette at the boys‘ parents and then play some board games and talk a lot to welcome the new year in a friendly way.