Well, hello there!
Since I haven’t done this in a long time I thought it was the right moment to share a few facts about me, myself and I.
1. I have a billion things on my mind at the same time. This makes me unsteady. All the time. It’s like „yeah I need to finish this paper here and after that… oh wait! I forgot to call…. Oh, there’s the file I was searching for. Ummmm….wait… what was I working on?“ Especially during my work days it drives me SO crazy!
2. The red SALE signs make me happy. Like, very happy. Like, REALLY happy! Even if I don’t need a new dress or a new pair of shoes… if it’s a SALE item I can’t really resist. Never.
3. I eat chocolate. That’s a fact. I LOVE chocolate. But it makes my tummy hurt like crazy. So actually I should skip chocolate and never eat it again. BUT I CAN’T!
4. Sometimes my thumb hurts from using my iPhone too much. What is it about iPhones that we all use them so so much and barely spend our time the way we used to do 5 years ago. But honestly: What did we do before we had an iPhone? I can’t even remember how I survived not reading emails on my phone or not using instagram. How did I survive without instagram?
5. I am the most disorganized person in the whole world. Everywhere in our house there is a huge mess because of me. I feel sorry for that but I am not really sure how to change it! I try. Trust me, I really, really try. SO HARD! But…. no success. The Mr. hates that about me. But there’s too much he loves about me so he says it’s ok as long as I at least try staying organized. 🙂
6. I love surprises. I actually always cry when someone surprises me with something good. Like chocolate cake.
7. I am always freezing. And that’s the honest truth.
8. Also I am the most insecure person I know. I am always in doubt of how my hair looks, if I am too fat, if my clothes look stupid and such. Sometimes I think it is ridiculous of me to even think that way… But I can’t stop that.
9. I wear socks in bed. Fluffy socks I knitted myself. And when I wake up I don’t wear them anymore. AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I TAKE THEM OFF DURING THE NIGHT! That is literally freaking me out!
10. I am a horrible email friend. I read emails. I mark them as unread. Then I freak out because of the many unread mails and read them. And I don’t mark them as unread again. So I forget about them. I don’t really forget about them but they get „lost“ in my inbox. Sometimes late at night I remember I wanted to send an email to someone. And then I can’t sleep. I don’t want to type that email on my iPhone because my thumb hurts. AAAAAAAAH! 🙂 Do you have any special advice on organizing emails? For when you want to reply to them later? LET ME KNOW!
Well… thank you for reading lovelies!