2012 is already 3 months old. So what did I learn so far? Here are a few things I guess I know by now about myself or other things:
1. I love handmade. (always have, always will)
I want to be a serious online shop owner. But since I am interested in so so many things and like to create different kind of things I don’t know what I should make. Boooh!
2. I enjoy Avocado on toast.
Just add some salt & pepper and you have the perfect dinner!
3. I can SEW!
I tried so many times sewing dresses and bags and… I am getting better. Look at my latest dress:
4. I LOVE watching „New Girl“.
It seriously is the best series ever. ❤ (Besides LOST. And MAD MEN. And BIG BANG THEORY!) Do you watch it? You should!
5. Spending time with friends is important.
I think I have mentioned it before – I am really bad with keeping relationships. But this time I won’t fail. NOPE! Actually I am doing good so far 🙂
6. I finally found out about what the cat does after we left the house!
He likes to take a nap in MY bed. Who would have guessed?
7. The Mr. is very important.
Not only to me because I love him but also because he is my entertainer when I feel sad and my biggest support. Also he is my hero. Forever.
8. I should spend more time outside. Fresh air is good!
And this world is beautiful.
9. Laughing is healing.
What have you learned so far in 2012?