1. Jean Paul Gaultier doesn’t draw any patterns. He just wraps the fabric around the model and tells his seamstress to sew it together. I thought that was a pretty amazing fact. I saw a documentary about Gaultier on TV the other day. Freaky guy 🙂
2. I am eating too much sugar. It makes me tired all day and I surely need to cut sugar off my eating list. It is a hard thing to do because I feel like somehow I am an addict. Any advice on how to skip sugar?
3. Nail polish is never my friend. I know many people love nail polish. I don’t. I mean… I like the colors and the way it looks. But it never ever looks good on me. I am too impatient to let it dry completely. It often looks like it had been done by a 5 year old. Meh!
4. This summer I will have to make major decisions. Not easy but necessary. More on that as soon as I know where my path is leading me.
5. Talking about decisions: Joining ZUMBA classes has been the best decision I have made so far in 2012!
6. The past weeks have shown me how much life can change in the blink of an eye. It can turn from „perfectly happy“ to „heartbreakingly unhappy“. From life to death. Even though it has been a hard time – and still is – the recent events have shown me to live each day. I don’t want to let any moment of this precious life pass by without appreciating it.
7. Friends are there for you but don’t force you to talk when you don’t feel like talking.